bundy

* Modular * Extensible * Friendly *

[Bundy-hackers] Fwd: Bundy idea

David Carlier dcarlier at afilias.info
Wed Sep 10 20:45:15 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Carlier <dcarlier at afilias.info>
Date: 10 September 2014 19:35
Subject: Bundy idea
To: dhcp-hackers at lists.isc.org

HI all,
Quite a long time I did not come back on Kea/Bundy (got caught recently
with HardenedBSD...) but last year I brought PostgreSQL support idea for
Kea, this year I had another one in mind ... for Bundy !

I work a lot (and made one myself) with Geolocalisation APIS and was
wondering if in acl level it is worthy to bring this new logic (I know it
existed some patches for Bind9 with GeoIP support) ? I made already few
work about it but before going further I wanted your opinion. But instead
of one unique instance I thought more to bring a list of (one list to
handle  ipv4 and another list for ipv6 because no API can work in both
modes ...).

Kind regards.
David Carlier.