bundy

* Modular * Extensible * Friendly *

[Bundy-hackers] Bundy source code is now on github

神明達哉 jinmei at wide.ad.jp
Wed Apr 30 17:12:09 CEST 2014

At Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:03:22 +0000,
Shane Kerr <shane at time-travellers.org> wrote:

> Yes, I mean all code should be looked at by:
>
> 1. The person(s) who wrote it
> 2. A different person who reviews it

Okay.

> As you know from the BIND 10 work, this can catch bugs (both design and
> implementation) and teach everyone involved in a review new things. It
> has the side effect of improving knowledge about the code, although
> that is possibly not as important if we start to see people who just
> want to submit a single change and not actually hack on the system for
> an extended time. :)

I basically agree, but I guess we'll also have to be even more careful
about not making the review process a major bottleneck.  As this is a
fully voluntary based, small-group effort, it's quite likely that we
find it difficult to even have some development, let alone reviewing
the result of it.  I don't have a specific suggestion right now, and
I'd see how it goes for a while, but I guess we'll revisit the process
some time later so it can be more realistic while not sacrificing
quality too much.

BTW: I just created a github ticket for a request for review:-)

--
JINMEI, Tatuya