bundy

* Modular * Extensible * Friendly *

[Bundy-hackers] [Bundy-users] Bundy-DNS Hackathon

Carsten Strotmann carsten at strotmann.de
Sat Aug 22 12:00:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

the doodle poll has been closed and we have a date:

Please mark (and reserve) the weekend of 18th-20th September.

The Hackathon  will take place on that weekend in the NLnet Labs offices
in Amsterdam:

NLnet Labs
Science Park 400
1098 XH Amsterdam

<http://nlnetlabs.nl/labs/about/>

If you plan to come, please send me a short notice
(carsten at strotmann.de), so we can plan for enough food and drinks and
space and cables and whatnot.

See you in Amsterdam in September!

Carsten