bundy

* Modular * Extensible * Friendly *

[Bundy-hackers] Bundy source code is now on github

神明達哉 jinmei at wide.ad.jp
Thu May 1 00:07:40 CEST 2014

At Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:22:48 +0000,
Shane Kerr <shane at time-travellers.org> wrote:

> > BTW: I just created a github ticket for a request for review:-)
>
> Hm... 1500 new lines. It's going to take a bit of review. :-P

I know, but as commented in the issue, the branch is staged into
several sets of changes (each of the set consisting of consecutive
commits).  I intended to make each set a "bitable" chunk so they can
be reviewed separately, while the entire branch gives the big goal of
the changes.

BTW: I even have more changes to be reviewed/integrated on top of
this:-)

> A question... I see this was done as an "issue", instead of a "pull
> request". I think the usual way to request a review with GitHub is
> basically to create a pull request.

I thought pull requests were for changes made in separate forks, not
for changes made in the main repository.  Did I misunderstand it?

--
JINMEI, Tatuya